When it comes to blonde hair extensions, proper care is key in making sure you get the most out of your bundles.
We get it -- you spent a lot of dolla bills, and the last thing you want to see is a dry, tangled mess after you've made an investment in having fabulous hair. But when it comes to blonde hair, there are certain precautions you have to take in order to make sure it looks fab for years to come.
Mayvenn only uses 100% virgin human hair, so our blonde hair is of the highest quality. But all blonde hair requires extra maintenance.
Great hair comes from a great haircare regimen, but what makes maintaining blonde hair so tricky? Because blonde hair extensions must be bleached in order to achieve the color, the hair is stripped of its natural moisture and oils, and must be handled with care to avoid common hair horrors. To help you get the most out of your blonde bundles, we put together this infographic guide to help you avoid hair frustration.
We've tried and tested the products below on Mayvenn blonde hair and highly recommend them for any blonde hair extensions:
- CREME OF NATURE Argan Oil Moisture Shine Shampoo ($6.50) http://www.amazon.com/Creme-Nature-Moisture-Shine-Shampoo/dp/B004YRTZG0
- Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde Shampoo ($20) http://amzn.to/1TVVuRM
- L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Blonde Conditioner ($8) http://amzn.to/1YawMND
- Pureology Hydrate Conditioner ($20) http://amzn.to/1Xw6zdt
- ALTERNA Bamboo Smooth Anti-Breakage Thermal Protectant Spray ($14) http://amzn.to/1Y2wyHT
- It's A 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin (and It’s a 10 Miracle) ($14) http://amzn.to/1t0AsoQ